Monday, January 23, 2017

30 day photo challenge!!

Self Portrait


This is what I wore today





These are my Clouds at Marshall.



This is a green plant I found on the paseo.




When I was on a plane going to Hawaii, we were above the clouds in the morning sky



My phone is a worm and took a photo of us!!



I found this moldy orange at the A court...Gross.



My bad habit is eating popcorn! I have braces so thats not good. I took this at a movie theatre.


I love my dog Bon Bon. <3


I used to LOVE Capri Sun. I cant find stores that sell it anymore...


I took this picture of the Ocean on a ferry boat in Seattle.


I took this Pano picture while I was camping by the beach.


I am on the ground in this picture. These are my 13 friends.


This is an eye picture that eye took last night....see what eye did there??


I took this picture of my Dad at Belmont Park. I guess its a silhouette??


I won the jackpot at an arcade! A lot of technology....


These are my converse.


On my cruise to the Bahamas, The sunset was very orange.




This is my face-less self-portrait I took last week.


This is Alex Zappia's hands. You can see my shadow taking the picture!


I took this sunflare about 3 weeks ago. It turned out great!



Can you spot the bee? Yep, its an Animal.


I took this closeup picture of a pink flower. Not the best quality, but it works.


This close-up was from the B lunch court of the table!



I took this picture from my house! The park is a far distance from my backyard.


I found these flowers at the A lunch court behind the building.


This is my black & white photo that I took from the fence of Marshall.


Here is another self portrait....this was awhile ago.

1 comment: